Thursday, January 5, 2017

Before you read

This blog reads like a PDF go to the LAST page for the most recent post.

1) Welcome to a new ad free version of Aleorn: Heir of Cinder; I have not removed the ads from battle music links, but in the future the links will not have ads attached. Videos will be monetized however; I encourage you to watch them as it helps me keep this experience ad free.

2) This blog reads like a PDF or book, meaning that the posts appear in order from top to bottom. Scroll down for the most recent post, for it is backdated to keep the pages ordered properly.

3) Hyperlinked words in the post link to the music I listen to whilst composing these posts; I find that listening again while reading lends greater emotion and power to the work. I apologize for advertising on them, but this is how I am able to keep making these.

4) While the story lags in some places, it is usually (when going over boss battles) to emphasize the monotony of their existence. You can of course skip boring posts if you so wish, you will miss nothing more than the camaraderie after a battle (which you could gain by reading the last bits of the post anyway)

5) Please do leave comments, it helps me know what to improve, and what to leave untouched.

No comments:

Post a Comment